Search this Collection
Welcome! The University Libraries are proud to host the Institutional Repository (IR), an online showcase of research, scholarship, and creativity from the UWF community. The UWF IR is a digital repository for capturing, archiving, and disseminating the research, creative, and scholarly output of the University of West Florida community.
- College of Education & Professional Studies (CEPS)
- Welcome to the College of Education and Professional Studies at the University of West Florida. We offer programs that prepare our students to tackle the challenges of the 21st Century by developing important skills that prepare them to enter the workforce or graduate school. Through innovative curriculum and challenging courses taught by high quality faculty and experienced practitioners, we provide our students with the foundation for a successful career.
- Hal Marcus College of Science & Engineering (CSE)
- The mission of the College of Science and Engineering (CSE) at the University of West Florida is to provide innovative programs of excellence in education, research, and public and professional service at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. CSE promotes the production of highly competitive graduates as judged by the highest academic standards in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM).
- UWF Historic Trust
- The University of West Florida Historic Trust is dedicated to collecting, preserving, interpreting, and sharing the history of Northwest Florida. The UWF Historic Trust manages the University of West Florida's 8-acre downtown campus, Historic Pensacola. Historic Pensacola is a living laboratory providing University students the opportunity to live, work, and study in a National Register Historic District.
- University College
- University College (UC) at the University of West Florida is dedicated to seeing all incoming students through to graduation.
- Usha Kundu, MD College of Health (COH)
- Working with the healthcare community to strengthen interprofessional collaborative relationships and improving health of the public. The University of West Florida has announced the formation of the College of Health. The former College of Science, Engineering and Health will be divided into two separate colleges, the College of Science and Engineering and the College of Health.