College of Business (COB)
Search this Collection
UWF College of Business degrees bridge textbook business skills with real-world problem-solving. The result is an experienced and educated workforce sought after by top firms and global corporate giants.
- Department of Accounting and Finance
- The Department has a mix of accounting and finance professors with a wide range of teaching specializations and research interests. The strength of the Department is our faculty, as our faculty members "know what you need to succeed" in business.
- Department of Management & MIS
- The faculty in the Department of Management and MIS are a very diverse group, in both their industrial and their academic backgrounds. Most have had a number of years of professional work experience in the areas in which they teach. As a result, many have won university-level teaching and research awards, and many have won awards within the College of Business. They also publish and consult widely, nationally, and internationally, and hold positions of responsibility in national professional organizations. Thus, they bring a great deal of depth and relevance to their classroom teaching.
- Department of Marketing, Supply Chain Logistics, and Economics
- The Department consists of 15 faculty members with a wide variety of teaching and research interests. You will find their publications covering supply chain relationships, commercial airport finance, the (trade show) exhibition industry, the artificial reef industry, health and economic shocks, school efficiency, hotel taxes and demand, brand image evaluations, logistics strategy and many other topics.