Usha Kundu, MD College of Health (COH)
Search this Collection
Working with the healthcare community to strengthen interprofessional collaborative relationships and improving health of the public
- Department of Health Sciences and Administration
- We prepare students for careers in health, healthcare, and public health. Classes are offered online to accommodate students currently employed in healthcare and public health settings or who do not live in the northwest Florida area.
- Department of Public Health
- Empowering a generation of public health professionals with skills, knowledge, and competencies to contribute creatively and ethically to education, research and service to promote public health and disease prevention.
- Exercise Science and Community Health Department
- Our department houses academic programs at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Our graduates are employed in a variety of health-related settings from schools, colleges, clinics, and the sport/fitness industry. Because of our wide range of professional degrees, students also have opportunities to work in state and local health departments, hospitals, corporate settings, military, and federal government such as the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- School of Nursing
- The UWF School of Nursing curriculum prepares students to become clinical generalists who are leaders, managers, and life-long learners who integrate research findings into their nursing practice. The graduate is prepared to plan health care for individuals, families, and groups.